As we all know the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is an Indian labour law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the “right to work”. It was enacted in 2005 with the objective of providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every rural household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
The MGNREGA is a flagship program of the Government of India that aims to reduce poverty and rural-urban migration by providing employment opportunities in rural areas. The program also aims to enhance the livelihood security of rural households, improve the productive assets of rural areas and create durable community assets that benefit the rural population.
Brief Details About NREGA
|Scheme Name||MGNREGA – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005|
|Ministry||Ministry of Rural Development Government of India|
|benefits of the scheme||Scheme Providing 100 days of Guaranteed employment to poor people if applied for work|
Who Can Register For MNREGA Job Card?
The following individuals are eligible to register for an MNREGA job card:
1. Rural household members: Adult members of any rural household who are willing to do unskilled manual work are eligible to register for an MNREGA job card.
2. Residency criteria: Individuals must be residents in the rural area for at least 182 days in the preceding financial year to be eligible for registration.
3. Age criteria: Adults between the ages of 18 and 60 years are eligible to register for an MNREGA job card.
4. Employment criteria: Individuals must be unemployed or have only irregular or casual employment to be eligible for registration.
The eligibility criteria may vary based on the guidelines set by individual states, it is advisable to check with the local Panchayat office for specific eligibility requirements in your area.
How To Register For NREGA Job Card Online?
To register for an NREGA job card online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) at http://nrega.nic.in/.
- Find the job card section: Locate the “Job Card” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Fill out the application form: Fill out the online job card application form with the required personal and household information.
- Submit the form: Submit the completed form along with a scanned copy of your Aadhaar card or any other valid photo identity proof.
- Wait for verification: The information provided in the form will be verified by the concerned authorities.
- Receive job card: Once the verification process is complete, you will receive your NREGA job card online.
How To Register For NREGA Job Card Offline?
To register for an NREGA job card, follow these steps:
1. Visit the local Panchayat office: Approach the local Panchayat office and express your interest in registering for an NREGA job card.
2. Fill out the application form: Fill out the job card application form and provide the necessary personal and household information.
3. Submit required documents: Submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card or any other valid photo identity proof, along with the completed application form.
4. Wait for verification: The Panchayat office will verify the information provided in the application form and the supporting documents.
5. Receive job card: Once the verification process is complete, you will receive the NREGA job card.
About NREGA Job Card List 2023
The NREGA Job Card List 2023 is a comprehensive listing of job cards issued under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA). The act provides a legal guarantee for 180 days of employment each financial year to adult members of any rural household who are willing to do unskilled manual work at the minimum wage rate. The NREGA job card list contains the names of individuals who have been issued job cards and are eligible for employment under the act. It serves as an important tool for tracking the implementation of the MGNREGA program and ensuring that eligible rural households have access to employment opportunities.
How To Do NREGA Job Card Number Search In 2023
1. Visit the official MGNREGA website (www.nrega.nic.in).
2. Click on the “Job Card Search” link on the homepage.
3. Enter the required details such as state, district, and block.
4. Select the name of the village or Gram Panchayat.
5. Enter your personal details, such as your name or the name of the head of the household.
6. Click the “Search” button.
7. The job card number and other relevant details will be displayed on the screen.
8. Take a printout or save a copy of the job card for future reference.
State Wise List Of NREGA Job Card 2023
|S. No.||State||Click on The Link To Download NREGA Job Card|
|1||ANDHRA PRADESH||Click Here|
|2||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||Click Here|
|8||HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here|
|10||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Click Here|
|14||MADHYA PRADESH||Click Here|
|24||TAMIL NADU||Click Here|
|26||UTTAR PRADESH||Click Here|
|28||WEST BENGAL||Click Here|
|29||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||Click Here|
|30||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||Click Here|
|31||DAMAN & DIU||Click Here|
Getting work and Payment after downloading NREGA Job Card in 2023
Once you have obtained your NREGA Job Card, the following steps can be followed to get work under the MGNREGA scheme:
- Contact the local Panchayat office: You can approach the local Panchayat office and express your interest in working under the MGNREGA scheme.
- Check for available work: The Panchayat office will provide information on available work and the procedure for registering for work.
- Register for work: You need to register for work at the Panchayat office to be eligible for employment under MGNREGA. This can be done by filling out a job card application form.
- Attend the muster roll: Once you have registered for work, you will be required to attend a muster roll (a daily attendance register) to confirm your attendance and receive payment for work done.
- Participate in the work: Once you have registered for work, you will be required to participate in the work assigned to you for the duration of the project.
- Wait for payment: Payment for work done under MGNREGA is usually made through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the bank account linked to your Aadhaar number. Wait for the payment to be credited to your account.
FAQs About NREGA JOB Card List 2023
1. What is an NREGA Job Card?
An NREGA Job Card is a document that provides proof of registration for work under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) scheme.
2. Who is eligible for an NREGA Job Card?
Adult members of rural households who are willing to do unskilled manual work, are residents in the rural area for at least 182 days in the preceding financial year, and are unemployed or have only irregular or casual employment are eligible for an NREGA Job Card.
3. How can I apply for an NREGA Job Card?
An NREGA Job Card can be applied for by visiting the local Panchayat office and filling out the job card application form, or by visiting the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) and filling out the online job card application form.
4. How do I know if my NREGA Job Card application has been approved?
Once the verification process is complete, you will receive your NREGA Job Card either through the local Panchayat office or online.
5. What is the NREGA Job Card List 2023?
The NREGA Job Card List 2023 is a list of all individuals who have registered for work under the MGNREGA scheme and have received an NREGA Job Card.
6. How can I check my name in the NREGA Job Card List 2023?
You can check your name in the NREGA Job Card List 2023 by visiting the local Panchayat office or by visiting the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) @ nrega.nic.in