Wanting to get a loan against your gold jewelry is perfectly normal. Getting a loan for any valid purpose at Muthoot is a safe and easy option as you are required to provide your gold ornaments as collateral against a loan. The procedure is simple, you just have to keep your gold as collateral and receive funds in your bank account or against a card.
There are several reasons why you need to apply for a gold loan. If you want to buy gold jewelry for your marriage ceremony, for a lower loan against gold jewelry interest rate, for your engagement, or for another special occasion, you can get the required amount of money through a gold loan. You can also get money from an online lender if you want to make some home improvements, and the most important benefit is the flexibility in repayment tenure.
The procedure of Taking Gold Loan on Your Jewellery:
Getting a loan against gold jewelry on EMI (equated monthly installments) online is the most accessible way of availing funds. Most banks and NBFCs offer loans against the security of your jewelry, and it’s mandatory for you to safeguard your gold jewelry in order to get the best deal on a loan. You can check our buyer tips on gold loan loans here:-
- There’re no eligibility criteria for Muthoot FinCorp Gold Loans. You just have to fill out the application for a gold loan and follow a few steps to get your instant approval. A Muthoot representative will guide you through all other formalities.
- Muthoot FinCorp offers gold loan schemes to help you grow your assets. There are various gold loan schemes available to choose from depending on your requirement and repayment ability.
Also Read: Quick Guide to Simplify Gold Loan Process
- We have a wide network of branches and ATMs across the country. Find your nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch with our branch locator feature. Visit the branch locator page on our website and select your city, district, and locality. On entering the details, you would be automatically directed to the nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch.
- With many options to choose from, selecting the right gold loan product can be difficult. Visit your nearest branch to apply for a gold loan and get your gold jewelry valued to avail of instant funds.
Affecting Factors for Loan on Jewellery:
- Muthoot Gold Loan Scheme is an innovative gold loan scheme launched by Muthoot Group to cater to the needs of Indian customers. This scheme is designed to help the customer raise funds against his/her gold assets for a specific period through a flexible repayment mechanism.
- The customer can avail a maximum loan amount equivalent to 75 % of the market value of the gold jewelry as on the date of taking the loan from Muthoot FinCorp Ltd. The maximum amount that can be financed under this scheme may go up to Rs. 6 Lac.
- Applicants applying under this scheme must be between the age of 18-65 years and must have been a legal resident of India for more than two years.
- The gold jewelry that the borrower wishes to mortgage must be between 18-24 karats and it should be in good condition with an original certificate and hallmark. The jewelry must not be pledged or mortgaged before and should be in possession of the borrower at least 3 months prior to the application date.
- Muthoot Gold Loan Scheme offers competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options ranging from 12 months to 36 months, thus giving customers some leeway in terms of time, number of installments, etc for repaying the loan amount.
Apart from gold loans, there are other secured lending solutions like pawn loans. The difference between the two is that a pawn loan is obtained by putting up your valuables as collateral while the gold loan requires you to submit your gold. This means that you either have to sell your gold or pledge it to the lender of your choice. With the increasing usage of pawn loans, many lenders are now accepting a variety of items including mobile phones, laptop computers, and watches.