Are you among those facing problems opening your business’s merchant account or handling your current merchant account just because your business is marked as high-risk? Don’t worry. Many merchant account service providers are there who may understand your problem and provide you with a better high-risk merchant account. One such service provider is High-Risk Merchant Highriskpay.com. In this article, I will give you complete information about High-Risk Merchant Highriskpay.com.
Before I explore Highriskpay.com in detail, let’s first understand the high-risk merchant account.
What is Considered a High-Risk Merchant Account?
High-risk merchant Account is those merchant accounts classified as high-risk by the payment processor or banks. The payment processor may label any merchant account as a high risk if they find the account associated with a higher chargeback, fraud, or higher volume of returns.
It is important to understand here that the more risk associated with your business, the more difficult it will be for you to get a payment processing company.
However, there are numerous companies that can readily offer you high-risk accounts, including Highriskpay.com, which is a licensed moneylender we will delve into in this article
Top Reasons a Merchant May Be Considered High-Risk:
Payment processing companies can declare your merchant account high risk for many reasons. Each payment processing company may have different guidelines to determine if a Merchant account is high risk. I want to mention some specific reasons all processing companies follow in labeling a merchant account as high risk.
1. Transaction Volume. If the merchant’s transaction volume is very high. The processing company may label the account as high risk if a merchant is doing monthly transactions of more than $20000 or if their average transaction rate is 5000 dollars or more.
2. Receiving International Payments. Even if you receive payments from countries where fraud is high, the processing company may ghost you as a high-risk merchant account
3. New Merchant. If you are brand new. Even then, the payment processing company considers you high risk because they do not have any track record of you
4. High-Risk Industry. Your industry can also put you in a high-risk merchant account category. For example, if you are a subscription-based company, then you are bound to be labeled high Risk
5. Low Credit Score. If your credit score is very low, you may be under the high-risk merchant account category.
Apart from this, if your business falls in the below category, your Merchant account is likely labeled High Risk.
Types of Businesses Commonly Considered High-Risk
- 1. Adult industry
- 2. Travel industry (including accommodation planners, airlines, and cruises)
- 3. Gambling
- 4. Furniture stores
- 5. Electronics stores
- 6. Online dating
- 7. e-commerce
- 8. e-cigarettes, vaping
- 10 debt collection
- 11. Subscription Services
How To Choose a High-Risk Merchant Account Service Provider
Before choosing any payment processor, you should read the contract carefully because every payment processor has a guideline to put any business in a high-risk category. Then keep some of the following things in mind when you are looking for a payment processing company :
1. Higher Fees – Some processing companies charge more for high-risk than low-risk accounts. They do this because they try to balance the risk. Toh phi ko dhyan se analayase karna chhaye
2. credit score matters the most – whether your merchant account will be approved depends greatly on your credit score. Try to improve your credit score to make it easier for your business merchant account to get approved.
3. Who does the vendor accept? – Sometimes, a company with expertise in high-risk merchant accounts may be picky and accept only a few. So it would be best to approach vendors who meet your particular circumstances.
Until now, I have discussed what a high-risk Merchant account is, some important things why payment processing companies put merchant accounts in a high-risk category, and from which angle the chances of the industry are high to go into high risk. Now let’s come to the point. What is High-Risk Merchant highriskpay.com?
About High Risk Merchant Account at Highriskpay.com
A high risk merchant account at highriskpay.com serves as a credit card processing and payment gateway for your businesses with bad credit. The company has been working in the credit card industry since 1997 and is growing rapidly. The company’s network is spread nationwide and works under its processing bank. The best thing about hishrisqpay.com is its lowest processing fee and 24/4 hourly support system.
List Of Services Provided By High-Risk Merchant HighRiskPay.com
HighRiskPay.com’s high-risk merchant account offers many services. Some of their services are listed below:
1. High-Risk ACH Processing – No matter if your business falls under High risk, it offers ACH processing
2. Credit card processing – It offers credit card processing for businesses having a low credit score
3. chargeback management – It offers a free chargeback management system.
4. strong risk management – HighHighRiskPay.com’s strong risk management system identify and red flag fraud-prone accounts and affiliates
Why High Risk Merchant Account At Highriskpay.com
Highariskpay.com offer many benefits, which no other payment processing company does. Due to this, it is the top merchant account service provider. You can choose hishrishpay.com for the following reasons:
1. High Approval rate
2. No application fee
3. No contract
4. Accept businesses having Low or Bad credit
5. Chargeback prevention
6. Fast approval
Let’s explore each benefit in detail.
1. High Approval rate – The approval rate for Highariskpay.com is around 99 percent means your chances of approval are higher.
2. No application fee – Highariskpay.com does not charge any application fee as other banks and processors are charging.
3. No Contract – At Highariskpay.com, the merchant does not have to sign any contract
4. Accept businesses having Low or Bad credit – Businesses with low credit scores can also have a high chance of approval rate.
5. Chargeback prevention – HighRiskPay.com provides complete chargeback prevention
6. Fast approval – At HighRiskPay.com, your merchant account gets approved within 24 hours.
HighRiskPay.com is one of the top High-Risk Merchant Account providers offering many benefits.