Unemployment is the biggest problem in the world today. Although the unemployment rate is different in each country, for example, unemployment has become a severe problem in the Asia Pacific, although in European countries, this number may be less.
Today, youth around the world are searching for the right career. In such a situation, many job-related online platforms have emerged to help youth find the right job by learning new skills or enhancing their existing skills.
One such popular online job platform is 92Career.
92Career helps the youth choose the right career path and provides many essential materials for finding a job. For example, on 92Career, you will get everything from resume-making to interview tips.
Through this article, we will give you all the information related to 92Career, like what 92Career is, its unique features, and how it will help you make the right career.
What is it offering, and how can you become job-ready using this platform?
So, first of all, let us know what 92Career is.
What is 92Career?
92Career is an enhanced online job portal that helps individuals find the right job by learning new skills or improving existing skills. It has various career-related tools, guides, and resources to help you achieve your career goals. Most importantly, 92 Careers is not designed just for freshers but for all looking to achieve their career goals. Whether you’re a fresher, industry-experienced, or mid-career professional, this tool can be your companion in achieving your desired career goals.
Top Features of 92career
Many features of 92Career make it better than its peers, such as its user-friendly interface, which makes the platform easy to use. Apart from this, as soon as you download this app, it collects information from you through quizzes about your skills, interests, values, and personality and suggests the right job based on your strengths and preferences.
This online job platform also has a massive database with all the information about people associated with different professions, which can help you establish connections with professionals. Most importantly, this online career platform has tremendous education and training resources.
You can choose courses, certifications, and materials for your chosen career.
Let us discuss the top features of 92Career with you.
1. Daily Job Update: This online job platform is updated daily with new job vacancies so users can get maximum job opportunities.
2. User-Friendly Interface: 92Careers offers an exceptional user experience. Users can easily navigate through the website.
3. Offers Job Search Filters: Job search filters allow job seekers to find the right job at the right place at no time.
4. Personalized Career Quizzes: This job platform finds the right career option for you by discovering your strengths and preferences through Personalized Career Quizzes.
5. Extensive Career Options: Many career options are available on this platform. You can get any career and valuable resources of your choice.
6. Education and Training Resources: Education and training resources are available on the 92career job portal. You can improve your skills by using these resources.
7. Resume Building and Interview Tips: This job platform also gives you resume-building and interview tips to remain at the forefront of the job search.
8. Career Mentors and Networking: Lakhs of professionals are available on this platform. You can increase your reach by connecting with them and also get guidance.
9. Goal Tracking and Progress Monitoring: You can set and monitor your goal. This helps you in taking your career in the right direction.
10. Industry Trends and Labor Market Analytics: You can keep updated with the latest job market. This feature can help you align your career in the right direction.
Pros and Cons of 92career
As with any online service platform, the 92careers job portal has Pros and Cons. However, the advantages of the 92career job portal outweigh its disadvantages. Still, it is crucial to understand both aspects. So let us first highlight some of its Pros, and then we will also know some of its Cons.
1. Range of Job Opportunities: You get different types of job opportunities on this job platform, like marketing, sales, IT jobs, web design, digital marketing, and many more job opportunities.
2. Skill development opportunities: You can quickly get many courses and tutorials to develop your skills here.
3. Career counseling support: You get help from resume writing, interview tips, and job search strategies.
4. Networking possibilities: Since lakhs of professionals are already on this platform, you can connect with them and explore new job opportunities.
5. Availability of Career Resources: Here, you will find many career-related articles and videos that can help you take your career forward
1. Expired job listings: Although 92career job platform is updated regularly, some candidates complains about the expired job listings.
2. High Fee For Premium Subscription: 92Career’s paid plans offer premium job access and counseling, which is quite expensive, and sometimes even the pricing details need to be clarified.
Pricing Details of 92Careers
92Careers offers both free and paid plans. The free program of 92Careers offers basic facilities like job search, resume building, career advice, etc. If you want something other than this, you must have to take paid plans as follows.
92Careers Subscription Plans
1. Free Plans: In free plans, you get all the basic facilities like job search, resume building, and career advice.
2. Basic Plan: It costs $9.99 and gives you all the essential features in free plans and some premium services. A free profile competes with more eligible profiles, while a paid profile competes with fewer profiles, giving your profile a higher ranking in job search results. The paid profile performs better compared to free Profiles.
3. Premium Plans: For $19.99 per month, you get all the basic plans, free plans, and some premium facilities, like notifications within 24 hours of job posting and information about vacancies posted on company websites.
You can explore the 92Careers platform for more details.
Why is 92career special for you?
What makes 92Career most notable is its extensive job market. Here, options are available for every job seeker, whether an experienced professional, a fresher, or a mid-career professional. Apart from this, there are many career options for permanent positions, contract work, or internships.
On 92Careers, job seekers can easily search and apply for vacant posts per their qualifications using various filters. This streamlined approach saves a lot of time and increases the chances of finding the ideal opportunity for the candidate.
1. It Offers You Skills Enhancement
92Careers is not limited to just finding a job; many resources are available to improve your skills. For job seekers, many courses and resources are available on this platform to help you learn new and enhance your skills.
2. Increase Your Network and Collaboration
As we all know, references are very useful in the professional world, and networking plays a vital role in getting references. 92Careers provides you the opportunity to network and collaborate with millions of professionals. Networking plays a crucial role in your career advancement and achieving professional goals.
3. Build Your Brand
92career helps you build a personal brand vital to your career growth. There are lakhs of professionals available on 92career with whom you can establish contact. You can expand your professional networks and gain knowledge by increasing engagement in 92Careers’ online forums and attending virtual events. This way, you can build your brand.
Alternatives To 92Career
Although 92careers is an excellent online job portal equipped with many features and helps job seekers to a great extent in meeting their career goals. If you still want to try other job portals along with 92careers, try the list below.
A few Of the Top alternatives to 92career are:
Indeed.com is a top-rated USA based job portal, with thousands of jobs posted daily. You can use various filters to find the relevant job matching your skills from the millions of job listings. Jobseekers can also see the company reviews before applying for the job to make informed decisions.
CareerBuilder is another popular job listing website based out in the USA. This Fortune 500 company provides various career opportunities for the job seekers. This job portal also offers easy resume-building and career tips.
Glassdoor is an online job portal that helps job seekers search for jobs and provides employee-generated company reviews, salary packages, and much more. Job seekers can apply to any company by keeping these things in mind.
Monster is another popular online job listing portal in the USA. It is the most robust platform for searching for new jobs and exploring career opportunities. This tool provides career advice and resources to meet your career goals.
Although LinkedIn is a professional social networking site, candidates can connect directly with employers on this platform. LinkedIn can be used to build a personal brand by connecting with various industry experts and professionals. You can endorse the skills and recommend the Individual.
92Careers is a highly enhanced job portal that helps job seekers find jobs, learn new skills, and hone existing skills. Apart from this, this tool also helps job seekers to expand their network and build a personal brand. Its unique features, like resume writing and job interview tips, and the many tutorials and resources available here make it an ideal job portal.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Mahesh Kumar is a dynamic marketing consultant and tech enthusiast with a passion for driving business growth through his innovative strategies and cutting-edge technology. With 6 years of experience in the industry, he has helped numerous businesses leverage the power of digital marketing to reach their target audience, build brand awareness, and increase sales.